Sunday, July 2, 2017

I AM DONE!

I am done! I have been a harden piece of clay in the hands of God refusing to be molded to his image. I am done having my own agenda and my own ways that lead me to let down, frustration, failure, and anger that effects those closest to me. How can I be in the hands of God and not be willing to be his creation. I don't know what it looks like to be in the hands of my creator and be a lump of putty, but I want to be willing to be just that; A lump of putty in his hands.
So today, I say; God, I am tired of being me and being harden clay in your hands. Make me into your image God. Forgive me for being unwilling, selfish, and angry. I need you Lord Jesus. I do not know what it looks like to be fashioned and molded into your image, but it must be beautiful.

I love you Jesus and I thank you for taking me as I am.

Your Son
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment